The UITP Diploma Programme on New Mobility Services provides an industry recognised qualification for mobility professionals. This new Diploma Programme includes participation in three mandatory courses on New Mobility Services and one elective course to choose from selected topics as well as e-learning sessions.
- Mobility as a Service, 28-30 May 2018, Vienna, Austria
- Autonomous Mobility, 15-17 October 2018, Lyon, France
- Ridesharing and Transport Network Companies, 3-5 September 2018, Brussels, Belgium
One elective course to choose between:
- Travel Information Design, Signage and Wayfinding, 25-27 June 2018, Paris, France
- Quality and Service Excellence, 18-20 September 2018, Dubai, UAE
- Cyber Security (in collaboration with EU Business School), 8-10 October 2018, Barcelona, Spain
- Business Intelligence, Big and Open Data, 12-14 November 2018, Brussels, Belgium
E-learning sessions and self-study phase
In addition to classroom training modules, the UITP Diploma Programme on New Mobility Services also includes, between modules, e-learning sessions and a self-study phase:
- E-learning sessions on good practice examples related to New Mobility Services
- Self-study with material provided by UITP
Participation fees (4 courses+ e-learning)
|Non member||EUR 6,540|
VAT not applicable for this programme
Deadline for registrations is 20 May 2018
Participation fees include:
- Training instruction
- E-learning sessions
- On-site visits
- All training material: Binder including all presentations and supporting documents; Access to all training material via UITP's electronic library Mobi+ before the training (self-study phase) and after the training (all presentations)
- UITP Diploma
- Lunches and coffee breaks
Each training course generally consists of 25 participants and is limited to about 30 in order to increase the learning experience and interaction during the programme. Places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Registration fees are in no way refundable and remain due even in case of no-show.
- If the registered participant cannot attend one of the 4 courses, he/she may nominate another person from the same organisation at any time but this must be communicated in writing. The substitute person will not be entitled to receive the Diploma Programme.
Places and dates are subject to changes. Please check the latest updates here.
Terms and Conditions
Please download our Terms and Conditions here.
Sunita Kelecom, Training Assistant, email@example.com - +32 2 663 66 57