“Our society is continually changing as citizens’ attitudes towards mobility, services and brands evolve.
The challenge of marketing in public transport is to deliver high-quality and cost-efficient services, as well as creating added value to respond to the evolving needs and new lifestyles of consumers. We need to be the first mobility choice in the citizens’ mind.”
Read the full introduction
- This conference will consider how organisations can use marketing to increase their market share, improve their profit margins,
find their way to successfully compete against the car, and stimulate demand for public transport as a whole.
- A special focus will be given to solutions developed by small and medium-sized companies and networks from all over the world.
- 4th UITP Marketing Awards
- Different cities, different approaches, all the same goals?
- Reaching out to customers through new technology and strong branding
- Lifestyles, customer needs, behaviours
- Re-positioning the transport offer to appeal to new markets
- Round table – Live session on global economic crisis and marketing solutions
Carris - Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa
Metropolitano de Lisboa
4th UITP Marketing Awards