- Brussels- Belgium
Deadline to apply:
UITP (International Association of Public Transport) is a passionate champion of sustainable urban mobility and is the only worldwide network to bring together all public transport stakeholders and all sustainable transport modes. We have 1,400 member companies giving access to over 18,000 contacts from 96 countries. Our members are public transport authorities and operators, decision-makers, research institutes and the public transport supply and service industry.
We are currently looking for a:
Data Entry Officer
To be in charge of supporting the encoding team by encoding data into our CRM system, controlling the quality of data and enriching missing or incomplete fields
• Encode data into our CRM system
• Control the quality of the data
• Enrich the missing fields
• Do some research
• Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory
• Good command of English and French, both oral and written - Other languages (German, Spanish, …) are welcome
• Fast typing skills
• Good computer skills (working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices) and knowledge of MS Office package
• Flexible and adaptable
• Communicative and team player
• Stress resistant
• Great attention to detail
• A permanent contract
• Starting date: January 2018
• A competitive salary with a complete benefits package
• This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-moving organisation and a truly multicultural environment!
CV and application letter can be sent via our website before 5 December.