MyLibrary and UITP Information Centre
UITP aims to inspire excellence and innovation by sharing cutting-edge knowledge and expertise to the public transport and sustainable mobility community.
Part of this knowledge sharing offer is the MyLibrary database. At the very forefront of e-library technology, MyLibrary is an extensive online database which features 22,000 references (and 60,000 full text documents), allowing members to access the very latest studies, reports and technical data concerning every aspect of the public transport sector.
- 60,000 documents (articles, reports, studies, photos…)
- Quick and easy access to the latest documents published
- Thematic dossiers from UITP and the wider public transport sector
- Geographic dossiers linked to UITP regions
- Tailored information service via RSS feed
- Search screens in English, French, German and Spanish
MyLibrary is a free service exclusive to UITP members.
Are you a journalist? UITP can conduct research on a specific topic on your behalf. Contact us for more information.
MyLibrary is just one of the member-dedicated services offered by the UITP Information Centre. Other services include:
- INFODOC - on-demand research from Information Centre experts
- MEMORY - the paper archives of the Association (dating back to 1885)
- DIGEST - a database of operational figures about operator members of UITP