The 33rd issue of EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the content of the 33rd issue.
WELCOME WORDS FROM THE SECRETARY GENERAL
NEWS FROM UITP
- WISE II Brochure Women's Employment and Gender Policy in urban public transport companies in Europe
- European Accessibility Act: unrealistic legislation may hamper improved accessibility objective
- Euractiv webpage on public transport accessibility: your contributions needed!
- Maltese EU presidency seminar on urban rail mobility
- Latest developments from the Research and Innovation Department
NEWS FROM EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- Malmö and Brussels receive sustainable mobility awards
- Towards low-emission mobility
- Move2Learn, Learn2Move: A boost to youth mobility
- Evaluation of the Intelligent Tranport Systems Directive
- EU Commission: The EU Transport Innovation Challenge
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- DPP is preparing the construction of a tram infrastructure
LATEST EU REPORTS
- See here the full list of our latest reports
To read the newsletter, click HERE
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account