The January issue of EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the content of the 30th issue.
WELCOME FROM THE CHAIRMAN
NEWS FROM UITP
- Legislative update on sustainable development, air quality and sustainable mobility
- STA mobile use cases
- Workshop 'Good practices for tendering of conventional rail services'
- UITP Workshop on LTE and CBTC on 27 January
- Latest developments from the Research and Innovation Department
NEWS FROM EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- Fourth Railway Package: Adoption of the political pillar
- Cleaner Transport Facility: new funding opportunity for public transport
- Publication of the Fifth Rail Market Monitoring Report
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- Ruter is exploring the possibility for deploying autonomous buses in Oslo
LATEST EU REPORTS
- See here the full list of our latest reports
To read the newsletter, click HERE
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account