UITP's 2018 training calendar combines traditional programmes and brand new specialised courses, including contracting, procurement, emergency and crisis management, electrification, automation, MaaS or service excellence. UITP’s training programmes are organised all over the world and given by expert managers and leading industry figures to ensure the highest possible quality of teaching.
More public courses will be announced in the coming months and customised programmes adapted to the needs of your company are also available.
For a full overview of 2018 training programmes, please keep reading below!
Special offer: Benefit from a 10% discount on your customised training programme until 31 March 2018.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to benefit from this offer.
Our 2018 training calendar incluces the following courses:
- Contracting and Tendering of Public Transport Services, 19-21 February, Berlin, Germany
- Public Transport Fundamentals, 20-22 February, Melbourne, Australia
- Capacity Building Programme: Leaders in Urban Transport (in collaboration with World Bank Group), 25 February-1 March, Dubai, UAE
- Electric Buses, 26-28 February, Marseille, France
- Managers in Taxi Transport, 11-13 March, Dubai/Ajman, UAE
- Bus Procurement, Maintenance & Asset Management, 14-16 March, Singapore
- Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management, 19-21 March, Munich, Germany
- Planning and Scheduling of Bus Operations, 16-18 April, Hamburg, Germany
- Electric Buses, April, City tbc, China
- Quality and Service Excellence (in collaboration with EU Business School), 14-16 May, Munich, Germany
- Public Transport Fundamentals, 3-5 May, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS), 28-30 May, Vienna, Austria
- Travel Information Design, Signage and Wayfinding, 25-27 June, Paris, France
- Electric Buses, 2-4 July, Cologne, Germany
- Automated Metros, 3-5 September, Singapore
- Quality and Service Excellence, 18-20 September, Dubai, UAE
- Bus Network Design & Route Planning, September, Barcelona, Spain
- Cybersecurity (in collaboration with EU Business School), October, Barcelona, Spain
- BRT Planning and Operations, 22-24 October, Amman, Jordan
- Autonomous Mobility, October, Lyon, France
- Public Transport Fundamentals, 12-14 November, Singapore
- Automated Metros, 19-21 November, Milan, Italy
- Crowd Management, 20-22 November, Tokyo, Japan
- Bus Procurement and Commissioning, 25-27 November, Dubai, UAE
- Public Transport Fundamentals, 3-5 December, Brussels, Belgium
Places and dates are subject to change. Please check www.uitp.org/training for an updated list and the latest information.