For the first time ever, the UITP International Bus Conference will be organised in conjunction with Busworld Europe, the world’s leading bus and coach exhibition. The two-day event will be held in Kortrijk, Belgium (23-24 October 2017), and offers delegates the chance to discover fresh ideas, best practices and advice for implementing the latest in bus technology.
Under the theme Integrate + Connect! the programme features a comprehensive selection of topics, exploring major trends and developments impacting the bus industry, including:
- How to connect buses with their surroundings effectively
- Autonomous buses
- Rollout of large electric bus fleets
- Cost efficiency
- Staying competitive in times of digitalisation
- Modular and high capacity vehicles
- How new mobility services can be integrated with traditional public transport
Still need a reason to attend? Delegates can look forward to:
- A complete picture of what’s happening in the bus sector
- Networking with experienced bus operators and experts from around the world
- Learning about innovative and cutting edge ideas
- Discovering the world famous Busworld Europe exhibition – with 400 exhibitors from 36 countries, 222 vehicles inside the halls, 70 vehicles available to test ride
Don’t miss out on the world’s largest bus event and exhibition. Register before 3 September and benefit from the early bird rate.