- Brussels- Belgium
Deadline to apply:
Thanks to more than 25 years of experience, we have been developing a wide scope of tailor-made products and services covering a wealth of techniques, platforms and geographies, partnering with the biggest names in their industries. In partnership with our clients, we conceive innovative solutions through continuous R&D efforts and active team-working.
The company is part of a unique technological group based in Brussels, Belgium, gathering 49 eclectic people from 15 different nationalities including numerous PhDs, various techno freaks, a marketing and commercial gospel as well as a caring HR and support team.
We are irreverent, unconventional, not corporate… We don’t like BMWs, we wear sneakers, we cherish privacy. We like food, drinks, everything that make us laugh and anything that thrills. We love LIFE!…What else… Yes… Chocolate… Very important good chocolate.
Founded in 2008, ERTMS Solutions is a world leader in railways testing, maintenance and systems integration product tools, especially known in the ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System) world. We are working with many key actors of railway signaling: Manufacturers, Rail Infrastructure Managers and Operators.
ERTMS Solutions develops off-the-shelf solutions and products adapted to our to our customers’ needs and combining software and hardware as well as broader railway signaling activities, and IT integration within the railway industry.
These products help our customers in their design, Test & Commissioning of railway signaling (ERTMS included) Projects, and in their subsequent railway signaling infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
To support the sound development and the substantial growth of our activities, we are currently looking to hire new forces to join our teams.
The Job Description
Together with a team of world-class experts, you analyze, prototype and develop innovative applications and you participate to the improvement and maintenance of our customized products.
• You actively participate to our R&D recurrent brainstorming and developments in close relationship with academic partners.
• You interact autonomously with the front-line teams to keep a close understanding of our customers’ needs and answer questions that are raised during pre-sales activities.
• As an expert in programming, you help supporting and guiding your more junior colleagues
• You might be working on projects where travel is needed (up to 15%), and are based in Brussels, Belgium.
• You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent by experience
• You have gained 3 to 10 years experience in development (C, C# and/or C++); Knowledge of embed-ded programming or electronic/telecom/Linux(Unix) is an asset
• An experience or a genuine interest in the rail industry or in would be very appreciated
• Through your experience, proactivity, autonomy, communication skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining the necessary trust from your team’s colleagues
• Fluency in French and English is required. Knowledge of Dutch or any other European language is a plus
We offer you the perfect place to bring your passion for complex technological challenges into play and learn new skills in a family-minded, cutting-edge and very dynamic atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop your potentials through very innovative projects. Moreover your evolution will be monitored closely and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize yourself.
You can also count on an open culture based on mutual trust and a respectful work/life balance - including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy - as well as a fair salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com