This training programme will allow participants to understand the concept of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and discuss its effects and implications from financial, regulatory and technological perspectives.
The course will also address the possible societal and environmental effects as well as policy, regulation and governance issues.
- Understand the MaaS concept, ecosystem and business model
- Understand the functional level of MaaS and what types of integration can exist
- Analyse and discuss its effects and implications from financial, regulatory and technological perspectives
- Learn from best practice in Vienna, Gothenburg and other experiences worldwide
- Assess the MaaS readiness in your own city or region
- Discuss possible societal and environmental effects as well as policy, regulation and governance
- Professionals involved in or affected by the development of MaaS in their city and/or in their companies
- Project managers and professionals from public transport operators, authorities and other mobility providers responsible for business development
- Staff of municipal, regional or national authorities in charge of regulating and enabling such new services
- Staff from the industry worldwide involved in the market uptake in this area: ITS companies, app-developers, etc.
- Professionals interested in obtaining a wider and international perspective on MaaS and eager to learn more from best practice worldwide
NB: Only participants demonstrating fluency in English will be accepted.
- Get inspired by our trainers, understand the main aspects of Mobility as a Service and learn from successful best practice
- Participate to interactive plenary sessions with introduction by course leaders, presentation by the trainer and open discussion with participants
- Challenge your practical knowledge on MaaS
- Address the topic from an international perspective, enriched by different cultural approaches and points of views
- Participate to an extensive hands-on exercise applied to the reality in your own city or region
- Benefit from a unique exchange of knowledge and experience between professionals
Our skillful trainers are international experts and professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in the development and application of MaaS.
Our lead trainer will be:
- Hans Arby, Founder and CEO at UbiGo Innovation, Göteborg, Sweden
Other trainers will be:
- Bertram Ludwig, Research & Development, Upstream – next level mobility GmbH, Vienna, Austria
- Gunnar Nehrke, Managing Director, Bundesverband CarSharing e.V. (bcs) Berlin, Germany
- Robert Prasnikar, Head of Architecture and Technology Innovation at Upstream – next level mobility GmbH, Vienna, Austria
- Kaj Pyyhtiä, Co-Founder, MaaS Global, Helsinki, Finland
Hans Arby, Founder and CEO at UbiGo Innovation, Gothenburg, Sweden
|Bertram Ludwig, Research & Development, Upstream – next level mobility GmbH, Vienna, Austria
Gunnar Nehrke, Managing Director, Bundesverband CarSharing e.V. (bcs) Berlin, Germany