UITP (Union Internationale des Transports Publics) is the International Association of Public Transport and a passionate champion of sustainable urban mobility. It is the only worldwide network to bring together all public transport stakeholders and all sustainable transport modes.
We are working to enhance quality of life and economic well-being by supporting and promoting sustainable transport in urban areas worldwide.
Every day we make a difference for our members and for the wider sustainable transport community.
Advocacy & Outreach
We engage with decision-makers, international organisations and other key stakeholders to promote and mainstream public transport and sustainable mobility solutions.
We inspire excellence and innovation by generating and sharing cutting-edge knowledge and expertise.
Network & Business
We bring people together to exchange ideas, find solutions and forge mutually beneficial business partnerships.
- We promote innovation and encourage new ways of thinking.
- We provide a platform for sharing insights into the latest mobility trends and hot topics.
- We look to the future by anticipating mobility needs and inspiring pioneering solutions.
- We take an innovative approach to our work.
- We are the global centre of knowledge and know-how on the sustainable mobility of today and tomorrow.
- We build up a clear overview of the issues affecting sustainable mobility all around the world.
- We gather a wealth of information, best practices and statistics related to sustainable mobility worldwide.
- We are a group of dedicated professionals who our members can call on for expert support and guidance.
- We work to make cities healthier, more inclusive and more sustainable.
- We believe in enhancing quality of life for everyone.
- We respect other people and are transparent, fair, ethical and honest in our dealings with others.
- We treat everyone equally, but take their individual needs into account.
- We are open, tolerant and respect diversity.
- We make respect a hallmark of our relationships with our members, partners and colleagues.
- We care about the needs of our members and colleagues and always respond in a professional way.
- We encourage the sustainable mobility community to exchange ideas and best practice openly and freely.
- We create an atmosphere where high-quality relationships are valued and nurtured.