Due to situation with COVID-19, the Metro Assembly this Spring could not be held in Moscow as planned. However UITP is organising an online Metro Assembly consisting of four 90 minute sessions on four different days. In addition to the normal working programme of the Assembly, there will be two sessions dedicated to how metros have been affected by the pandemic and how they can adapt to the new normal (more information in the ‘Programme’ section).
Session 2 – Agile metros during and after Covid-19 lockdowns (II)
For more information on the other sessions please click here for the main event or below:
- 17 June 2020, 13:00-14:30 CET Session 1 – Agile metros during and after Covid-19 lockdowns (I)
- 24 June 2020, 13:00-14:30 CET Session 3 – Metro Division work & World metro developments
- 25 June 2020, 09:00-10:30 CET Session 4 – Pursuing the digital transformation
- Rio de Janeiro’s metro and Covid-19 - Guilherme RAMALHO, President, MetrôRio
- London Underground and Covid-19 - George CLARK, Director of TfL Engineering, Transport for London
- Skip stop and adaptable operations in Barcelona - Oscar PLAYA, Operations Director Metro, Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona
- Shifting the peak travel time – examples from different cities - Martin KALAB, Vice Head of Sales Marketing, Wiener Linien, Vienna,
This even is only open to UITP members, please contact Rui RIBEIRO (rui.ribeiro[at]uitp.org) for more information regarding registrations.