Due to situation with COVID-19, the Metro Assembly this Spring could not be held in Moscow as planned. However UITP is organising an online Metro Assembly consisting of four 90 minute sessions on four different days. In addition to the normal working programme of the Assembly, there will be two sessions dedicated to how metros have been affected by the pandemic and how they can adapt to the new normal (more information in the ‘Programme’ section).
Session 3 – Metro Division work & World metro developments
For more information on the other sessions please click here for the main event or below:
- 17 June 2020, 13:00-14:30 CET Session 1 – Agile metros during and after Covid-19 lockdowns (I)
- 23 June 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET Session 2 – Agile metros during and after Covid-19 lockdowns (II)
- 25 June 2020, 09:00-10:30 CET Session 4 – Pursuing the digital transformation
The UITP metro technical Subcommittees and the Observatory of automated metros are composed of top specialists in their respective fields. They carry out studies and produce reports that are made available to UITP members. Their progress reports will be presented in the first half of this session. The second half will put the spotlight on recent metro developments in different parts of the world.
Chair – Philippe MARTIN, Executive Vice-President, RATP Group, Paris, France, and Chairman of the UITP Metro Division
Introduction – Joubert FLORES FILHO, President, ANPTrilhos, Brasilia, and Vice-Chair for Latin America, UITP Metro Committee
- Electrical Installations and Safety Systems Subcommittee work progress - Claude ANDLAUER, Railway Systems Engineering Manager, RATP Group
- Rolling Stock Subcommittee work progress - Graham NEIL, Professional Head of Vehicles, London Underground Ltd.
- Operations Subcommittee work progress - Karl BERGNER, Metro Operations, Division-Manager, Wiener Linien, Vienna
- Fixed installations Subcommittee work progress - Pedro MATEU, Projects Director, Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya, Barcelona
- Observatory of Automated Metros work progress - Carlo BIANCO, Director of M5 Operations and Metro Safety, Azienda Trasporti Milanesi (ATM), Milan
- Jakarta’s metro: into the second year of passenger service - William SABANDAR, President Director, PT
Moscow metro developments - Yulia TEMNIKOVA, Deputy CEO on Client Services and Passenger Work Development,Moscow Metro
This even is only open to UITP members, please contact Rui RIBEIRO (rui.ribeiro[at]uitp.org) for more information regarding registrations.