Due to situation with COVID-19, the Metro Assembly this Spring could not be held in Moscow as planned. However UITP is organising an online Metro Assembly consisting of four 90 minute sessions on four different days. In addition to the normal working programme of the Assembly, there will be two sessions dedicated to how metros have been affected by the pandemic and how they can adapt to the new normal (more information in the ‘Programme’ section).
Session 4 – Pursuing the digital transformation
For more information on the other sessions please click here for the main event or below:
- 17 June 2020, 13:00-14:30 CET Session 1 – Agile metros during and after Covid-19 lockdowns (I)
- 23 June 2020, 17:00-18:30 CET Session 2 – Agile metros during and after Covid-19 lockdowns (II)
- 24 June 2020, 13:00-14:30 CET Session 3 – Metro Division work & World metro developments
Digitalisation is a game-changer for mobility. It encompasses almost all public transport activities, from automatic condition monitoring of assets to the integration of multimodal systems. This session will look at recent and potential developments for metros.
- Automatic condition monitoring – a study by the Rolling Stock Subcommittee - Graham NEIL, Professional Head of Vehicles, London Underground Ltd.
- SMRT's digital transformation: a journey of excellence - Shahrin ABDOL SALAM PBM, Senior Vice President & Assistant Managing Director, SMRT TEL Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Jelbi and BerlKönig: BVG’s MaaS and on-demand transport solutions - Nicole GRUMMINI, Executive Director Metro Divison, BVG, Berlin
- Sharing of data in public transport – governance and sustainability - Clémence MORLET, Researcher, UITP, Singapore
This even is only open to UITP members, please contact Rui RIBEIRO (rui.ribeiro[at]uitp.org) for more information regarding registrations.