- Brussels - Belgium
Deadline to apply:
UITP (International Association of Public Transport) is a passionate champion of sustainable urban mobility and is the only worldwide network to bring together all public transport stakeholders and all sustainable transport modes. We have 1,500 member companies giving access to over 18,000 contacts from 96 countries. Our members are public transport authorities and operators, decision-makers, research institutes and the public transport supply and service industry.
We are currently looking for an:
Intern (6 months) for Marketing and Logistic support
This is a real opportunity to support our dynamic training team and to gain experience in the marketing, communication and organisation of training programmes.
Possibility to gain experience in: / Main tasks:
• Drafting and sending mass and targeted marketing emailing campaigns (following templates)
• Analysing the stats of the emailing campaigns (flexmail) and compiling list of contacts for training promotion
• Producing flyers or updating of brochures
• Uploading info on training programmes webpages and corporate training webpages and ensure consistency between all training programmes webpages
• Making banners for newsletters and social media
• Drafting messages for social media and analysing the stats
• Support for training programmes organisation (collecting training material, contacting trainers /participants, preparation of booklets, hotel bookings etc.)
• Other communication, marketing or logistic support
• Background in communication or marketing
• Good level of English
• Motivated, pro-active and dynamic
• Team player and fast learner
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and/or Photoshop is a plus
CV and application letter can be sent via our website.
Starting date: Early 2019
Conditions: under a contract of “immersion professionnelle” - for more question about it, contact email@example.com