- Brussels - Belgium
Deadline to apply:
We are currently looking for a:
In charge of the definition and management of our IT strategy, development of our IT structure, optimisation of the systems and IT working environment and follow up of UITP Projects involving IT and digitalisation.
This position implies advising Upper Management on how IT can help the association perform better, and oversees new systems design and development.
This position requires being solution-oriented and developing and implementing policies, processes and procedures that fit to the end users’ needs, and also a strong operational approach, capable to develop and lead projects.
Keys responsibilities for the person in charge:
• Propose and implement innovative IT strategy/vision for the Association – taking into consideration challenges of digitalisation and new technology
• Coordinate all IT developments and new projects including IT
• Be the technical reference person and propose appropriate solutions for infrastructure and software
o For in-house requests
o For advanced support for IT Team
o Between UITP and IT partners
• Lead and coach the actual IT team (4 people)
- University degree, preferably in IT or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of IT environment :
o Hardware : Virtual Machine, Database Administration (MSSQL), Securities Systems
o Software : WordPress Administration, Knowledge of Web Development (PHP – Jquery)
- SQL Server – Advanced Skills (Query, Development, Administration)
- Have a High Level Scope of Future developments
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong Communications skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Leadership with the ability to federate and manage conflicts
UITP offers an opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment and contacts with its members worldwide.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 20 February 2019
Starting date: Early 2019
We look forward to hearing from you.