IMPROVING SKILLS, ADVANCING KNOWLEDGE... ONLINE!
We believe in the power of technology to expand access to knowledge and best practice to everyone. UITP Online Training Modules will provide your staff the opportunity to learn anywhere, anytime and on any device. Help them learn and remain engaged while keeping your company competitive!
The UITP Centre for Training boasts an extensive network of trainers composed of international experts and professionals active in the field of public transport. With UITP’s Online Training Modules their expertise is just one click away!
- Showcase some of the world’s greatest initiatives undertaken in public transport
- Get an insight into measures that concretely help cities to become more transit oriented
- Showcasing examples bringing the concept of integration to new heights with the current technical revolution and rise of new mobility services
- Sharing innovative practice in light of the current digitalisation process, in particular looking at effects on public transport operations and customer service
- Listen to some of the most experienced professionals and experts in public transport worldwide
Benefits of e-learning
- Offer a unique online platform of exchange between public transport professionals
- Cost and time effective, with no more than 4 sessions of 1 hour every month
- Join the sessions wherever you are located, at work, at home, on holidays, on the go!
- Interact with participants and trainers using the functionalities offered by the system
- Sessions focused on best practice & innovation in public transport
- 15 interactive online sessions of approximately 1 hour, organised in three different modules
- Format: one or two trainers with presentation and discussions
- Group size: up to 80 persons
- Tool used: gotowebinar
- Accessible from any location worldwide
- Presentations in pdf format available after the sessions
- Always on Thursdays at 2pm Brussels time.
- The exact time table will be published 6 weeks before each module starts
The sessions are open to all public transport professionals, regardless of seniority, position or company
Who are our trainers?
- Julian Ware, Senior Principal at Transport for London (TfL), United Kingdom
Gunnar Nehrke, Managing Director, German Car Sharing Association, Berlin, Germany
- Luc van Wijngaarden, CEO, Zight, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Alok Jain, former D. Operations Director of KMB Hong Kong and General Manager-Marketing of MTR Corporation and Managing Director, Trans-Consult Asia, Hong Kong
- Laurent Dauby, Director Rail Transport, UITP, Brussels, Belgium
- Antti Vuorela, Head of Operational Research Group, Public Transport Planning Department, Helsinki Region Transport, Finland
- Paul Barter, Adjunct Associate Professor, LKY School of Public Policy, NUS, Singapore
- Joe Ma, Deputy General Manager of Shenzhen Bus Group Ltd, Shenzhen China
Pricing & Registration
Three Modules (15 e-learning sessions): 499 euro
One Module (5 e-learning sessions): 199 euro
For participants of Diploma programmes (all): Free.
Please note that cancellation is not possible once the participant is registered. The full Terms and Conditions are available here.