Security threats in public transport range from pick-pocketing to assault to terrorism. Protecting passengers, staff and transport assets from attack is more and more challenging.
This training programme instructs participants on how to organize security in their networks, from risk analysis to implementing measures to responding to incidents.
- Understand the importance of security for public transport
- Understand threats and risks to PT systems
- Practical guidance on conducting a Security Risk Assessment in your own network
- Experience a table-top exercise
- Build up knowledge in preparedness and response
- Share knowledge and learn from experienced experts
- Security managers
- Operational staff actively engaged in security management
- Top and middle management considering how to incorporate security aspects into the organisation
- Participants must have a very good command of English. All material will be provided and presented in English.
- Based on tried and tested UITP risk assessment methodology
- Interactive workshops (group work) to share experience with fellow participants
- Guidance from experts
EARLY BIRD RATE EXTENDED TILL 30 OCTOBER!
NON MEMBER PROMOTION ACTION: 1830€ instead of 2290€ (until 30 October). Contact UITP.
Participation fees include:
- Instruction with security experts from the UITP Security Commission
- Meals and coffee breaks as stated in the programme
- A networking dinner
- All training documents
Limited to 20 participants to maximise the learning experience and interaction during the programme. Places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact: anne.mordret(at)uitp.org; Phone: 0032 2 663 66 62
6, rue Sainte Marie
Single room: 125€/night (Monday-Thursday); 85€/night (Friday-Sunday) including breakfast, VAT and city taxes
Quai du Hainaut 33
Phone:+32 2 588 14 74