Explore how fleets of shared automated vehicles can be integrated into public transport to offer an upgraded urban mobility system with better mobility options for all.
This one-day event is designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in automated vehicles (AV) in public transport, specifically road transport.
High-level panel discussion
- AV strategy in leading cities
- Technical challenges of integrating AV services in public transport operations and how to solve them
- Sharing international experiences of running AV pilots and their challenges
- Public acceptance of AV - from customers to other road users
- International event, you’ll learn from your peers across the world
- Get exclusive insights from running shared AV initiatives worldwide
- Learn from the best : Discover the AV strategy of leading global cities
- Join the discussion on the public acceptance of AV both by customers and other road users