Please use a recent version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge to get the most out of the experience.Find a modern browser
We provide our members with resources to help them with the day-to-day and strategic issues affecting their business
• A global knowledge base built up over 129 years, access to the output of our specialist working bodies and assistance from our team of expert staff.
• Benchmarking and networking with 515 operating companies worldwide, including bus, light rail, metro, regional and suburban railways, car-sharing, combined mobility and waterborne transport.
• An extensive online library with over 60,000 references plus an on-demand tailored research service.
• Advocacy actions worldwide and lobbying work with the European Institutions.
• Knowledge-sharing with our network of more than 200 transport authorities worldwide and help from our dedicated team of experts.
• Possibility to join the Organising Authorities Committee working on sector-defining topics such as mobility policies, urban governance, public transport organisation and funding.
• Access to the output of the Organising Authorities Committee.
• Activities and publications addressing the issues affecting transport authorities.
• An effective platform for business partnerships and joint ventures. UITP unites the industry, operators and authorities. We bring together all industry players, from vehicle and components manufacturers to technology firms and new players in the mobility industry.
• A global network of regional offices providing a bridge to your overseas markets.
• Full access to your customers and potential customers and insight into their needs.
• Overview of market trends and innovations through the UITP work programme.