- United Arab Emirates
The Diploma Programme for Leaders in Taxi Transport is an expert-level course composed of three modules . It includes additional webinars organised between the classroom modules. The 2020 edition will take place in Dubai.
- Broaden your knowledge and understanding of Taxi Transport issues
- Gain an insight into the main challenges facing the sector
- Analyse and discuss the latest trends and developments in the sector with experienced public transport experts and professionals
- Develop your international network of professionals
- Facilitate exchange of experience with your peers
- Expert trainers with extensive experience in public transport management and operations from different regions of the world
- 3 interactive classroom modules with sharing of theory and practice
- Case study teaching and workshops organised in small groups on practical case studies and based on public transport facts and situations
- Local host sessions and site visits with focus on innovation in each city: presentations by local operators and authorities, discovery of network, visit of control rooms, depot and maintenance centres
- Webinar series with experts for each field
UITP Training Programmes and all related processes are certified for ISO29990:2010 – the standard for learning services for non-formal education and training.
- High-potential managers with daily responsibilities in administration, operation or maintenance
- Professionals looking to have a broader and international insight into the sector or who are new in Taxi transport
- Applicants are persons eager to learn from others and share their knowledge and experience
- Staff from Taxi transport operators, authorities and the industry worldwide
Module 1: 21 – 23 January 2020
Role of Taxis in Urban Mobility
Regulation and Governance of Taxis
Relations between Taxi Operators and Authorities
Module 2: 3 – 5 February 2020
Operations of Taxi Transport
Maintenance of Taxi Transport
Integration with Public Transport and other modes
New Mobility Services:
Autonomous Mobility and Impact on Taxis
MaaS and Including Taxis to MaaS
Module 3: 2 – 4 March 2020
Customer Services Quality in Taxis and Monitoring of Quality
Data and Business Intelligence in Taxis
Participation fees (3 modules + webinars)
|UNTIL 15/012/2019||AFTER 15/12/2019|
|Member||EUR 3750||EUR 4,290|
|Non member||EUR 5,990||EUR 5,990|
Participation fees include: participation to three training modules and training instruction, webinars, on-site visits in each city, welcome reception in each city, meals and coffee breaks as mentioned in the programme, all training material.
To ensure a fruitful exchange, the number of trainees is limited to approx. 30 persons. Payment must be received at the latest 14 days after reception of the invitation to pay, after this your seat may not be guaranteed anymore.
- Any cancellation can be made free of charge but must be done in writing by qst January.
- For any cancellation received after 5 January 2020, UITP will charge 100% of the applicable registration fee. Even in case of no show, the full amount will have to be paid.
- You may nominate another person from the same organisation at any time without penalty but please communicate this in writing as well.
For more information & registeration, please contact:
Phone: +971 544113471
E Mail: Dure.Shewar@uitp.org
Venue: RTA Training Centre, 15th Floor Mariana Plaza, next to Dubai Marina Mall.