- In English
The Public Transport sector, as with other economic sectors, is going through unprecedented challenges, as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. How can public transport continue to deliver its vital role as a lifeline for the city and its dwellers while facing new requirements and restrictions affecting the very essence of the definition of public transport as a mass transport mode?
Join us to learn more about the results of a UITP MENA Center for Transport Excellence research project on the Economics of Public Transport in MENA as well as hear from sector leaders from Casablanca, Cairo, Dubai, and Riyadh about their views and strategies beyond the immediate impacts of the Covid-19 crisis.
This webinar is in English and free of charge for UITP members. Non UITP-members will be able to access the recording of the webinar afterwards in MyLibrary.
Who are our speakers?
- Mohammad Obaid Al Mulla, Member of the Board of Directors, RTA, Dubai, UAE
- Jerome Pourbaix - Global Growth Sr. Director, UITP, Brussels, Belgium
- Nabil Belabed – Director General, Casa Transports, Casablanca, Morocco
- Ahmed Elleithy – Chief Operations Officer, Mwasalat Misr, Cairo, Egypt
- Mohammed Salim Al Ghafri – General Manager – Shared Services, Sinyar, Muscat, Oman
- Abdullah Naser – Senior Operations Director, Head Office – PTS, KGL, Kuwait
- Ayman Smadi, MENA and CTE Director, UITP, Dubai, UAE
- Farida Moawad, Researcher, UITP MENA Center for Transport Excellence, Dubai, UAE
When will it take place?
Tuesday 09 June 2020 at 12:00 13:30 Dubai Local Time
How can I join the webinar?
Click here to register. A few days before the webinar takes place, you will receive an email with a link to connect to the webinar.
What software is used?
If you have never used GotoWebinar before, we advise you to check the compatibility with your IT system.