- 17.00 CEST - 11.00 East Coast Time (NY)
The UITP Academy is organising a series of webinars in the framework of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. They aim to assist public transport companies in tailoring their business continuity plans responding to the specific challenges of communicable diseases.
This webinar will consist of a moderated panel discussion between UITP and CEOs of National Public Transport Associations. It aims to:
- Discuss how to “Build Back Better” and together our sector
- Provide an overview of the main challenges for the recovery phase in represented countries
- Exchange on the efforts associations need to provide to support the sector and their members
- Find common grounds to strengthen messages at National/Regional levels and find a common global message to respond to this unprecedented international crisis
This 75 minutes (maximum) webinar in English is free of charge and open to all. The recording of the webinar will be available afterwards in MyLibrary.
This webinar is organised in cooperation with APTA, CUTA , The Swedish Bus & Coach Federation and ASSTRA.
Who are our speakers?
- Mohamed Mezghani, Secretary General, International Association of Public Transport (UITP)
- Paul Skoutelas, President and CEO, American Public Transportation Association (APTA)
- Marco D'Angelo, President and CEO, Canadian Urban Transit Association (CUTA)
- Anna Grönlund, Deputy Managing Director, Sveriges Bussföretag – The Swedish Bus & Coach Federation
- Emanuele Proia, Director General, ASSTRA
Speakers from other associations will be confirmed soon.
When will it take place?
Wednesday 10th June 2020 at 11.00 East Coast Time (New York) / 17.00 Central European Time (Brussels)
How can I join the webinar?
Click here to register. A few days before the webinar takes place, you will receive an email with a link to connect to the webinar.
What software is used?
If you have never used GotoWebinar before, we advise you to check the compatibility with your IT system.
For any question on the webinar, please contact Rui Ribeiro (email@example.com)
UITP Academy can assist with an e-peer review on preparing for pandemics, managing the response, and developing integrated action plans for the public transport sector. See how it works and the topics we can offer here.
Please contact Emre Kiran, Head of Training, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.