Technical visit Routes:
- A: Operations Control Center and Commercial Facilities of the MRT Systems Routes (OCC of TRTC, Taipei Main Station co-construction Area and commercial space)
- B: Taipei Smart Transport (Taipei Bus Station, Taipei City Traffic Information Center, Smart Station and Smart Bus Stop)
- Online registration is required. Eligible members will receive invitation from UITP with registration details. For registration inquiries and interest, please contact Loris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For UITP members, an automated confirmation email will be first sent to your email address and followed by another confirmation email from Loris for each successful registration.
- Due to limited seats, the registration is on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Each member company can register up to maximum 2 delegates. UITP reserve rights to consider special requests with more than 2 delegates on a case-by-case basis.
- All registrations will be confirmed prior to event. Onsite registration will NOT be available for the Assembly and its associated activities.
- No registration fee is required. Delegates shall be responsible for arranging air or local transportation to the meeting venue and accommodation.
Regent Taipei, No 3, Lane 39, Section 2, Zhongshan North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
The participants invited may arrange their accommodation via: https://goo.gl/oAMgZE
Please enter the promotion code: TAIPE0328 for special rate from March 28-31, for other enquries please contact: email@example.com
Delegates are responsible for processing their own visa application through their local Taiwan Representative Office or travel agent.
An administration fee of 100 EUR will apply for Invitation requests after 15 FEB 2018.
VISA Exemption check here.
Online Application for Entry Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents please click here.
Details for Mainland Chinese applying Entry Permit please click here.
For those who has successfully registered to the Assembly and requires a visa or permit to enter Taiwan, the local host would arrange the provision of Invitation Letter for delegate's visa/permit application. Please download Invitation Letter Request From here, and send to Loris Chan, our Membership Services Officer, (Tel: +852 53722633 / +852 29938721; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 15 FEB 2018. (For China delegates please email Loris before 30 JAN 2018.
For information, foreigners (excluding Mainland Chinese, Hong Kong and Macau residents) applying for visa(s) are kindly requested to access the global website at https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw to complete the relevant visa information and application form. Thereafter, applicants will have to print out the duly completed visa application forms which are affixed with our barcode labels and submit them to this office for processing. Application made with any other type of forms other than the officially prescribed application form from this official channel will be declined.