UITP believes that start-ups are critical to reinvent urban mobility for the world of tomorrow, and is looking for start-ups working on innovative concepts of mobility services, products or applications that respond to the needs of the urban mobility sector post COVID-19. Areas of interest are limited to the following:
- Customer services
- Payment and ticketing
- Safety and security
- Active mobility
- On-demand mobility
- Data analytics, artificial intelligence or Internet-of-Things
- Green mobility
Don’t miss your chance to showcase your latest innovative project to a wide audience of public transport professionals! Submit your pitch video through this link before 1 October 2020.
Deadline extended to 8 October midnight (UTC+8)!
(Download the Call for Videos guidelines here for more information)
What to Win?
- All selected start-ups will be entitled to register to UITP Asia-Pacific Online Conference for free!
- Best ideas will be invited to present live during the event in front of a jury of innovation experts!
- Other great concepts will be entitled to upload their recorded pitch video on the Conference’s digital platform.
- Jury will pick out the two best pitches among the live presenters. Winners will:
- be announced at the Conference’s closing;
- be automatically selected to join UITP/Y4PT Mobility Start-up Challenge at the mentoring phase in October/November 2020 to prepare for pitching sessions held at IT-Trans (December 2020). More information about this Challenge is available here; and
- be interviewed by UITP for an in-depth discussion. Interviews will be published on UITP website and social media in November 2020.