- In English
This webinar is organised in the framework of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. It aims to assist public transport operators in tailoring business continuity plans responding to the specific challenges of communicable diseases.
This one hour webinar in English is free of charge and only available to UITP members.
It will address the framework conditions that may determine the way out of the crisis situation and strategies to prepare the way to the New Normal. It will discuss:
- Potential scenarios for the lift of current restrictions;
- Strategies to adapt business processes to longer lasting limitations;
- Addressing operational impact and challenges.
Who are our speakers and moderator?
- Michal Cieslik, Head of Security and Service Department, Wiener Linien, Austria
- Ali Abdollahpour, Deputy Managing Director, Tehran Urban and Suburban Railway, Iran
- Rainer Cohrs, Head of Security, SWM Munich, Germany
- Jose Miguel Abarca, Deputy Security Manager, Metro de Santiago, Chili
- Steven Barbosa, Senior Manager, Business Human Resources Management Committee, UITP
- Andrea Soehnchen, Security Expert, UITP
When will it take place?
Thursday 16 April 2020 at 14.00 (Brussels time CEST / UTC+1)
How can I join the webinar?
Click here to register. A few days before the webinar takes place, you will receive an email with a link to connect to the webinar.
What software is used?
If you have never used GotoWebinar, we advise you to check the compatibility with your IT system.
For any question on the webinar, please contact Sunita (firstname.lastname@example.org)
UITP Academy can assist with an e-peer review on preparing for pandemics, managing the response, and developing integrated action plans for the public transport sector. See how it works and the topics we can offer here.
Please contact Emre Kiran, Head of Training, email@example.com for more information.