- Switzerland - German region
Deadline to apply:
Leading the mobility services revolution!
Are you passionate about the potential for technology to reinvent transportation, reduce congestion and pollution while improving the quality of life for commuters and travelers around the world? That’s what we’re doing at Bestmile, building the world’s first Mobility Services Platform that streamlines and automates manned and autonomous vehicle fleets, making public and private transportation safe, efficient, and accessible to all.
Still reading? Great! At Bestmile, we’re passionate about making an impact, and we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset. It’s the people who ultimately determine the impact that can be made. That’s why creating a culture based on trust, respect, and communication that empowers our employees is our top priority. Our global team consists of people from 23 nationalities working together in Lausanne, Switzerland and San Francisco, California in the United States.
Bestmile is looking for an experienced Sales/Business Development Director. In this role, you will be joining Bestmile’s fast growing team responsible for increasing its revenue and business relationships worldwide. This Sales Director will be responsible for leading all sales activities in the DACH region for our proven new mobility software solutions. This role is the first in this territory and the focus will be to extend the success that we are seeing in other parts of the world into the DACH region.
- Develop and close new and existing opportunities with any kind of mobility providers be it Public Transit Operators, taxi businesses, ride-hailing, micro-transit operators, autonomous and driverless new mobility providers and more...
- Generate high-quality new leads on a weekly basis and develop them successfully up to qualification and closing.
- Develop long term high-quality relationships with both prospects and customers as well as any other key stakeholders of the mobility ecosystems (authorities, city managers, thought leaders, etc…).
- Work closely with our Solutions Architects and Research Team to develop high-quality proposals and solutions.
- At least 5 years of Sales or Business Development experience selling software to public transport operators and authorities.
- A track record of proactively developing proposals and solutions with a “think out of the box” mindset.
- Ability to work in teams and coordinate sales development activities with solutions architects, customer success and technical resources.
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey technical jargon and business concepts to prospects from technical profiles to senior decision-makers.
- Multi-year experience of using formal sales processes and tools.
- BA/BS or similar higher education degree in IT or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- German mother tongue
- Based anywhere in the Swiss-German region or willing to move to this region
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast growing sector.
- We will give you the opportunity to have a real impact on the future of Mobility.
- We are offering an exciting package that includes stock options and attractive Bonuses.
You can apply for this job via the following link: https://jobs.lever.co/bestmile/95f82a56-ee89-4c41-b74a-12ad11253803