The November issue of our EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the contents of this 8th issue.
NEWS FROM UITP
- Europe-wide demonstration of electric buses begins in Barcelona
- IRU and UITP join forces to promote sustainable mobility
- Energy consumption of urban rail systems: statistics
- UITP Rail Conference confirmed for October 2015
NEWS FROM THE EU INSTITUTIONS
- New Transport Committee: UITP meets a mix of newcomers and familiar faces
- 2014 Call for Projects from the Connecting Europe Facility: apply now!
- EU seeks out partners for joint rail research
- European Parliament: new research on urban mobility and congestion
- EU analyses WHO air quality guideline values for health
- Rail transport: Commission asks Romania to fully adopt rail safety legislation
- State aid: Commission approves public financing of Øresund fixed rail-road link infrastructure project
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- 2014, Paris' next year of the tram
- Polish manufacturers present new products
- Design for the 'New Tube for London' revealed
To read the newsletter, click here.
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account.