The October issue of EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the content of the 27th issue.
NEWS FROM UITP
- Final report of the study on social conditions in urban public transport companies in Europe
- Join us at the Conference on Women Employment on 17-18 October in Brussels
- Show the world your organisation's most innovative projects!
- The Efficiency of Urban Transport Networks
- IT2RAIL looks for ethical, privacy and security experts
- Latest development from the Research and Innovation Department
LATEST UITP EU REPORTS
- EU consultation on the enhancement of the social legislation in road transport
- EU Commission assesses how regulation concerning the rights of passenger in bus and coach transport is implemented
- Towards a second phase of the European Fund for Strategic Investments
NEWS FROM EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- Populism, unemployment and social inustice are among the key challenges for the EU
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- How to push the development of advanced biofuels, hydrogen and renewable synthetic fuels?
- Allygotar shuttle: A new on-demand transport service in Berlin
- New regulation for fire suppression systems in engine compartments of buses and coaches
- Prague moving closer to driverless metro
To read the newsletter, click HERE
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account