The September issue of EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the content of the 26th issue.
NEWS FROM UITP
- First year of growth in demand for public transport in the EU since the crisis
- UITP and CER applaud update of Romanian Transport Master Plan
- Join us at the Conference on Women Employment on 17-18 October in Brussels
- STA contributes to interoperability with a certification proposal
- UITP is participating in the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK
- Latest development from the Research and Innovation Department
NEWS FROM EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- EU Commission injects €6.7 billion into transport infrastructure to boost jobs and growth
- Energy Union and Climate Action: Driving Europe's transition to a low-carbon economy
- Slovakia assumes EU Presidency: What's in it for transport?
- EU Commission launches 3 public consultations regarding women in transport
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- Estonian ITS-provider Ridango joins UITP
- Slovenia introduces interoperable public transport ticketing
- NAVYA and KEOLIS join forces to create NAVLY
To read the newsletter, click HERE
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account