The March issue of our EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the contents of this 12th issue.
NEWS FROM UITP
- New UITP Europe Director
- UITP welcomes the new EU push to decarbonise the entire transport sector
- First UITP meeting with the European Commissioner for Transport
- Regional and suburban rail services: facts and figures
- UITP invites its members to fill a survey on the graffiti issue in public transport
- UITP Annual Reception
- UITP Seminar on Public Transport in the Baltic States held in Riga
- Paving the way towards European Electromobility System
- 3rd International Conference on "Smart and Healthy Municipal Public Transport"
- Conference on "Planning, Design and Construction of Mass Transit Systems"
NEWS FROM THE EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- New financial schemes for European transport infrastructure projects
- Letter from TRAN Committee to Violeta Bulc on Uber
- TEN-T Programme: €3,5 million to improve connections between Belfast to the rest of UK
- Commission refers Denmark to Court on rail safety
- Austria and Luxembourg referred to Court for not complying with bus and coach rules on passenger rights
- ITS Conference 2015 "A Digital Strategy for Mobility: from Capacity to Connectivity"
- Road Safety Award
- New study on the implementation of Regulation 1370/2007
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- Journey times lowest on record as London Underground improvements accelerate
- Berlin U-BAHN unveils pre-series stadler trainset
- The Montrouge bus depot opens to the city
To read the newsletter, click HERE.
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account.