The Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) returns from 28-30 October 2020 in Singapore. Organised jointly by UITP and Land Transport Authority (LTA) Singapore, this event represents the biggest gathering of international public transport professionals in the Asia-Pacific region.
Under the theme of 'Heartbeat of Mobility', global urban mobility stakeholders will convene at SITCE 2020 to address challenges and raise solutions that focus on the commuters, who lie at the heart of urban mobility.
SITCE 2020 will feature six main congress streams with over 30 congress sessions.
Below is the list of topics that will be covered during the event and should serve you as a guide in submitting your paper:
● People-Oriented Public Transport
● Safeguarding Public Transport: Security & Safety
● Balancing Act of Fares, Funding and Financing
● Revolutionising the Public Bus Industry
● Enablers of Urban Rail: Assets, Infrastructure, Operations and Maintenance
● The New Age of Mobility: Active, Shared and Integrated
Share your case studies, best practices, leading vision and research with your industry peers on an international platform.
Interested in speaking at the Congress?
Submit your abstract by 20 January 2020!