Next March, the only event which represents both the taxi and ride-hailing sectors, will take place in Karlsruhe, Germany (5 March 2020).
By joining co-organisers UITP and KMK, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge and learn about smart solutions presented by leading experts from across the world, at the Taxi & Ride-hailing Conference & Exhibition 2020.
Held under the theme, Smart Personal Rides, you can learn more about the latest developments in taxi revolution alongside your sectoral colleagues!
The public transport sector will have arrived in Karlsruhe en masse as the Taxi & Ride-hailing Conference & Exhibition will be held in conjunction with IT-TRANS 2020.
Now, we’re inviting you to join the conversation as we’re pleased to annonce the opening of the Call for Contribitions! Do you have something to share? You have until 21 October to submit your ideas.
The key themes for this 2020 event will be:
- The future of taxi transportation in the era of technology disruption
- Achieving customer excellence for taxi transport
- Taxis and new mobility innovations: MaaS, autonomous vehicles, integration with
- public transport
- Role of AI and Big Data to improve taxi operations
- Dilemma of urban transport authorities: controlling permit, fare and driver
- Future of taxi vehicles: innovative design, electric taxis and accessibility
These topical talking points should serve as a guide for submitting your paper.
Take this opportunity to share your expertise with an international audience with taxi operators, ride-hailing providers, public transport authorities and operators.
Full details can be found on the dedicated website: Taxi & Ride-Hailing Conference and Exhibition
Submit a proposal here!
Deadline: 21 October 2019