All sessions take place at 10am CET (local time in Madrid, Rome, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Stockholm, Warsaw).
- Tuesday 18 May – Welcome & Introduction to the course
- Tuesday 18 May – Session 1A: Ticketing and Tariff structures
- Tuesday 18 May – Session 1B: Pricing and Fare policy
- Wednesday 19 May – Session 2A: Electronic ticketing: solutions, technologies & usage
- Wednesday 19 May – Session 2B: The Hong Kong case study
- Thursday 20 May – Session 3: Benefit of open-payments in Public Transportation
- Monday 24 May – Session 4A: Interoperability and International Ticketing Alliance
- Monday 24 May – Session 4B: Best practices for contactless ticketing system
- Wednesday 26 May – Session 5A: Mobile ticketing
- Wednesday 26 May – Session 5A: Equitable revenue sharing with Mobility as a Service (MaaS) models
- Monday 31 May – Session 6: Case Studies on Contactless Ticketing
- Wednesday 2 June – Session 7 : Account-based ticketing: Concept and Migration Scenarios
- Wednesday 2 June – Presentations of exercise & Conclusion
UITP reserves the right to make amendments to the programme or any related activity at its discretion.