The October issue of EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the contents of the 17th issue.
NEWS FROM UITP
- Social Conditions in Urban Public Transport in Europe - Joint UITP/ETF study
- UITP on women employment in public transport sector
- Romania's planned railway closure - not the way forward
- NODES Final Conference
- UITP Conference on Public Service Contracts
- 2nd UITP-Urban Intergroup Seminar
- UITP celebrates the 2015 Mobility Week
- UITP Workshop "Good practices for tendering of conventional rail services"
- Eleven twin cities selected to join ELIPTIC
- NODES and ZeEUS promotes sustainable solutions at #SuMo 15
- Halfway through EBSF_2 demonstration launches
NEWS FROM EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- EU Transport in figures - Statistical Pocketbook 2015
- The cost of non-Europe for passenger rights
- EP: Mid-term review of the White Paper on Transport
- Horizon 2020 Transport Draft Work Programme 2016/17
- Public consultation on EU-wide multimodal travel information services
- Henrik Hololei New Director-General for DG MOVE
- EP: Draft opinion "Towards a Digital Single Market Act"
- EP: Own initiative report on Sustainable Urban Mobility
- High Level Conference on Boosting Investments in Transport
- Report "Exemptions granted by Member State under Regulation on rail passengers'rights"
- G7 Transport Ministers Meeting
- High Level European Conference on the future of urban mobility
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- RATP becomes the 13th founder member of Welcome City Lab by Paris&Co
- Transport for London: Millions of Londoners choosing contactless
To read the newsletter, click HERE
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account