The February issue of EU-Express newsletter is out!
This monthly newsletter covers public transport news and updates from a European perspective. You will find below the content of the 31st issue.
NEWS FROM UITP
- New UITP Report on EU Structural Funds in CEEC is available
- New UITP Policy Brief on autonomous vehicles and urban mobility
- The New PTI is out!
- Latest developments from the Research and Innovation Department
NEWS FROM EUROPEAN INSTITUTIONS
- European Parliament: Karima Delli elected as new Chair of the TRAN Committee and Antonio Tajani as new President
- Road Safety: EU Commission proposes to modernise the training of professional drivers
- Europe invests in new opportunities for young people and their mobility
- Public consultation on Building the European data economy
NEWS FROM OUR MEMBERS
- DPP: The Prague lubricating tram has become a phenomenon
- A direct link to Europe's second busiest airport
LATEST EU REPORTS
- See here the full list of our latest reports
To read the newsletter, click HERE
If you want to register for this newsletter, please log in your MyUITP account