Semantics for PerfoRmant and scalable INteroperability of multimodal Transport
- Improve IF performance and scalability to sustain a large deployment.
- Simplify and automate all the necessary steps needed to integrate new services and sub-systems in the IP4 ecosystem.
- Define a reference architecture for the Shift2Rail IF, which will take into account recent advances in the design and development of distributed systems, and in particular of cloud-based ones.
- Define techniques facilitating – in particular by increasing their level of automation –activities that are central to the concept of IF, such as the collaborative creation and management of ontologies and of semantic-based mappings between heterogeneous data representations.
- Demonstrate the proposed improvements to the IF through a proof-of-concept implementation
- Duration: December 2018 - January 2021
- Budget: € 2m (€ 2m EU-funded)
- Coordinator: UNIFE
- Partners: CEFRIEL, UITP, TRENITALIA SPA, RINA CONSULTING, UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID, OLTIS GROUP, POLITECNICO DI MILANO
More information: www.sprint-transport.eu/
Contact: Daria Kuzmina
SPRINT is co-funded by the European Union under Horizon 2020, Research and Innovation Directorate General under Grant Agreement n° 826172.