The UITP Academy Bus Diploma Programme provides an industry recognised qualification for bus professionals. This Bus Diploma Programme includes participation in three mandatory courses on bus topics and one elective course to choose from the training calendar.
The three mandatory courses can be chosen from:
- Training and Study Tour on Bus Priority Schemes, 20-22 April, Brussels, Belgium & Amsterdam Schiphol, Netherlands
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Buses, 15-16 June, Cologne, Germany
- Planning and Scheduling of Bus Operations, 6-8 July, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Training and Study Tour on Electric Buses: Operations and Maintenance, 31 August-4 September, Shenzhen/Zhengzhou,China
*The dates and final location will be confirmed soon.
More information about the content of the above courses can be provided upon request, please emai to firstname.lastname@example.org
One elective 3 day training course to choose from the 2020 Training Calendar with the exception of the following programmes:
- Diploma Programme for Managers in Public Transport
- Diploma Programme for Leaders in Taxi Transport
- Capacity Building Programme: Building Leaders in Urban Transport
Participation fees (based on 4 courses of three days )
VAT not applicable for this programme.
The registration fees will increase if the participant chooses one or several training courses that are combined with a Study Tour, or if the selection includes a Study Tour. Please check the exact amount of your selection with us.
Participation fees include:
- Training instruction
- On-site visits
- All training material: Access to all training material before the training and after the training (all presentations)
- UITP Diploma
- Lunches and coffee breaks
Each training course generally consists of 25 participants and is limited to about 30 in order to increase the learning experience and interaction during the programme. Places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register send us an email at email@example.com listing the four courses you would like to attend and we will get back to you!
- Registration fees are in no way refundable and remain due even in case of no-show.
- If the registered participant cannot attend one of the 4 courses, he/she may nominate another person from the same organisation at any time but this must be communicated by email. The substitute person will not be entitled to receive the Diploma Programme.
Places and dates of training programmes are subject to changes. Please check the latest updates here.
Terms and Conditions
Please download our Terms and Conditions here.
Sunita Kelecom, Training Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 2 663 66 57