The UITP Bus Diploma Programme provides an industry recognised qualification for bus professionals. This new Diploma Programme includes participation in three mandatory courses on bus topics, one elective course to choose from selected topics as well as e-learning sessions.
The three mandatory courses can be chosen from:
- Bus Network Design & Route Planning, 1-3 October, Barcelona, Spain
- Electric buses, September, 22-24 October, Turin, Italy
- Electric Buses (combined with Study Tour) 2-6 November, Zhengzhou/Beijing, China
- Bus Procurement and Commissioning, 25-27 November, Dubai, UAE
- Electric buses, 28-30 November, Izmir, Turkey
One elective course to choose between:
- Ride-Hailing and Transport Network Companies, 3-5 September, Brussels, Belgium
- Network Design and Service Planning, 6-8 September, Kayseri/Cappadocia, Turkey
- Quality and Service Excellence, 18-20 September, Dubai, UAE
- Cyber Security (in collaboration with EU Business School), 8-10 October, Barcelona, Spain
- Autonomous Mobility, 15-17 October, Lyon, France
- Funding, Financing and PPPs, 15-17 October, Dubai, UAE
- Crowd Management, 20-22 November, Tokyo, Japan
- Business Intelligence, Big and Open Data, 26-28 Brussels, Belgium
- Accessibility in public transport, 10-12 December, Brussels, Belgium
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS), 10-12 December, Hamburg, Germany
E-learning sessions and self-study phase
In addition to classroom training modules, the UITP Bus Diploma Programme also includes, between modules, e-learning sessions and a self-study phase:
- E-learning sessions on best practices from different cities on various bus topics
- Self-study with material provided by UITP
Participation fees (4 courses+ e-learning)
VAT not applicable for this programme.
Participation fees include:
- Training instruction
- E-learning sessions
- On-site visits
- All training material: Binder including all presentations and supporting documents; Access to all training material via UITP's electronic library Mobi+ before the training (self-study phase) and after the training (all presentations)
- UITP Diploma
- Lunches and coffee breaks
Each training course generally consists of 25 participants and is limited to about 30 in order to increase the learning experience and interaction during the programme. Places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Registration fees are in no way refundable and remain due even in case of no-show.
- If the registered participant cannot attend one of the 4 courses, he/she may nominate another person from the same organisation at any time but this must be communicated by email. The substitute person will not be entitled to receive the Diploma Programme.
Places and dates of training programmes are subject to changes. Please check the latest updates here.
Terms and Conditions
Please download our Terms and Conditions here.
Sunita Kelecom, Training Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 2 663 66 57