The UITP Diploma Programme on New Mobility Services provides an industry recognised qualification for mobility professionals. This new Diploma Programme includes participation in three mandatory courses on New Mobility Services and one elective course of your choice, selected from the full 2020 training calendar* .
- Artificial Intelligence, 15-17 June, Singapore
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS), 22-24 June, Paris, France
- On-demand buses and shared services, 2nd semester 2020, place to be confirmed
*The following programmes cannot be selected as elective course:
- Capacity building programme: building leaders in urban transport
- Diploma Programme for Managers in Public Transport
- Diploma Programme for Leaders in Taxi Transport
Participation fees (based on 4 training courses of 3 days)
|Non member||EUR 6,540|
VAT not applicable for this programme
The registration fees will increase if the participant chooses one or several training courses that are combined with a Study Tour or Field Trip, or if the selection includes a Study Tour. Please check the exact amount of your selection with us.
Participation fees include:
- Training instruction
- On-site visits
- All training material: Access to all training material before the training and after the training (all presentations)
- UITP Diploma
- Lunches and coffee breaks
Each training course generally consists of 25 participants and is limited to about 30 in order to increase the learning experience and interaction during the programme. Places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
To register send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org listing the four courses you would like to attend and we will get back to you!
- Registration fees are in no way refundable and remain due even in case of no-show.
- If the registered participant cannot attend one of the 4 courses, he/she may nominate another person from the same organisation at any time but this must be communicated in writing. The substitute person will not be entitled to receive the Diploma Programme.
Places and dates are subject to changes. Please check the latest updates here.
Terms and Conditions
Please download our Terms and Conditions here.
Sunita Kelecom, Training Assistant, email@example.com - +32 2 663 66 57