The UITP Diploma Programme on New Mobility Services provides an industry recognised qualification for mobility professionals. This new Diploma Programme includes participation in three mandatory courses on New Mobility Services and one elective course of your choice, selected from the full 2019 training calendar* as well as e-learning sessions.
- Digitalisation in taxi transport, 4-6 February 2019, Dubai, UAE
- Artificial Intelligence, 25-27 February 2019, Singapore
- Autonomous Mobility, 1-3 April 2019, Karlsruhe, Germany
- On-demand Buses and Shared Services, 15-17 April 2019, Stuttgart, Germany
- New Mobility Services: Maas, On-demand, Autonomous, April 2019*, Singapore
- On-demand Buses and Shared Services, September 201*, Shenzhen, China
- Autonomous Mobility, November 2019*, (Location to be confirmed)
*The dates and final location of the trainings will be available soon.
One elective course of your choice selected from the full 2019 training calendar*.
*The following trainings cannot be selected as elective course:
- Capacity building programme: building leaders in urban transport
- Diploma programme for managers in public transport
E-learning sessions and self-study phase
In addition to classroom training modules, the UITP Diploma Programme on New Mobility Services also includes, between modules, e-learning sessions and a self-study phase:
- E-learning sessions on good practice examples related to New Mobility Services
- Self-study with material provided by UITP
Participation fees (4 courses+ e-learning)
|Non member||EUR 6,540|
VAT not applicable for this programme
Participation fees include:
- Training instruction
- E-learning sessions
- On-site visits
- All training material: Binder including all presentations and supporting documents; Access to all training material via UITP's electronic library Mobi+ before the training (self-study phase) and after the training (all presentations)
- UITP Diploma
- Lunches and coffee breaks
Each training course generally consists of 25 participants and is limited to about 30 in order to increase the learning experience and interaction during the programme. Places allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
To register send us an email at email@example.com listing the four courses you would like to attend and we will get back to you!
- Registration fees are in no way refundable and remain due even in case of no-show.
- If the registered participant cannot attend one of the 4 courses, he/she may nominate another person from the same organisation at any time but this must be communicated in writing. The substitute person will not be entitled to receive the Diploma Programme.
Places and dates are subject to changes. Please check the latest updates here.
Terms and Conditions
Please download our Terms and Conditions here.
Sunita Kelecom, Training Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 2 663 66 57