- Interactive classroom sessions delivered by qualified trainers and public transport experts
- Workshops with project assignment and case studies developed for each course, allowing participants to apply learnings
- Technical and site visits with focus on innovation in the city
- Continuous mentoring support delivered by UITP trainers, experts and staff throughout the course
- Pre- and post-evaluation and knowledge tests
- Job attachment: specific programme in which participants are sent to another company to meet with peers and learn how their job is organised in another company
UITP Training Programmes and all related processes are certified for ISO29990:2010 – the standard for learning services for non-formal education and training.