Please use a recent version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge to get the most out of the experience.Find a modern browser
Organised jointly by UITP and Land Transport Authority (LTA) Singapore, this event represents the biggest gathering of international public transport professionals in the Asia-Pacific region.
Under the theme of ‘Heartbeat of Mobility‘,SITCE 2020will feature six main thematic streams and the following list should serve you as a guide in submitting your paper:
1. People-Oriented Public Transport
2. Safeguarding Public Transport: Security & Safety
3. Balancing Act of Fares, Funding and Financing
4. Revolutionising the Public Bus Industry
5. Enablers of Urban Rail: Assets, Infrastructure, Operations and Maintenance
6. The New Age of Mobility: Active, Shared and Integrated
We are waiting for your vision, use case, best practices and research studies to share with industry peers at three-day congress. Academic and R&D papers are welcome.
This edition, a new feature is dedicated to the Start-ups and Researchers-Innovation Pulse. Mobility innovators will have the opportunity meet future partners, clients and investors at this highly customised programme, including specific exhibition space, pitch session, poster session and networking activity.