Peer Review – An expert eye on your business
Receiving true objective advice can be very difficult for the strategic decisions that public transport organisations sometimes face. A peer review aims to solve this problem. A group of 4-5 members out of UITP’s extensive network will be carefully chosen based on decades of operational experience in the sector. During a workshop (behind closed doors) on-site at the requesting organisation, each member will objectivily comment, advise and discuss the problems and solutions the public transport organisation is facing. A UITP staf member will act as an observer of the peer review and also act as a rapporteur of the workshop, structuring the discussions and advice in a helpful format.
What is the scope of the Peer Review?
A Peer Review can assess:
- Urban Transport Policies and Regulations
- Urban mobility plans for a city/region
- Public Transport Network & Operations
- Pricing , Fare Management and Fare Evasion
- Ticketing Systems
- Travel Information Systems, Signage and Wayfinding
- Safety and security
- Emergency Preparedness & Crisis Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Strategy & Revenue Management
- Asset & Maintenance Management
- and many other topics
The Peer Review service is available to all UITP Members. Find out all about this exclusive service here.
In the context of the COVID-19 crisis, UITP Academy can assist with an e-peer review on preparing for pandemics, managing the response, and developing integrated action plans for the public transport sector. See how it works and the topics we can offer here.
Please contact Emre Kiran, Head of Training, UITP Academy, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this service.