The 2020 calendar includes a large number of training courses and study tours to sharpen your skills and boost your career. One of the highlights of our 2020 calendar is the increased number of study tours allowing you to discover different networks and technologies around the world.
First, our Metro and Rail Study Tour in Madrid and Barcelona, Spain in March offers you the opportunity to join a unique learning event composed of field visits to four major rail networks in Spain (Metro Madrid, Renfe, Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya) with a diversity of technologies and operation strategies.
Also in March, we are organising another Training and Study Tour on Electric Buses in Shenzhen and Guangzhou, China focusing on procurement, planning and funding. It will combine a classroom training and site visits in Shenzhen, a city with significant electric bus usage and visits to Guangzhou, home of the top electric bus manufacturer in China.
In April, we invite you to join our first Training and Study Tour on Bus Priority Schemes in Brussels and Amsterdam Schiphol. This unique event will showcase some of the most innovative measures and infrastructure that help increasing the commercial speed of buses in urban and suburban areas.
Another first will be the Latin America Public Transport Study Tour in April. It will explore the application of 100% electric vehicles, charging station infrastructures, operation & maintenance in urban public transport.
Finally electric buses will come back on the agenda in May and August with the Electric Buses Study Tour to UK in May and the Electric Buses Training and Study Tour in Shenzhen and Zhengzhou end of August.
Besides these studies tours, our 2020 training offer also includes training courses on many different topics like Tendering and Contracting, BRT, Electric Buses, Artificial Intelligence, MaaS, Bus Planning and Scheduling, and more. We have also planned a new programme on Diversity and Inclusion and we are offering our Public Transport Fundamentals course in Spanish and German.
Due to high demand, the UITP Academy is pleased to offer a one-year Diploma Programme for Managers in Public Transport that will take participants to Geneva, Montreal and Barcelona. Registrations are open until 15 March 2020.
Last but not least, UITP also offers customised programmes adapted to the needs of your company with our On-demand trainings.
For any question, please contact us at email@example.com.
Here is an overview of the upcoming courses in 2020:
Module 1 – 6-8 April, Geneva, Switzerland
Module 2 – 29 June- 1 July, Montreal, Canada
Module 3 – 5-7 October, Barcelona, Spain
- Diploma Programme for Leaders in Taxi Transport, Dubai, UAE. Module 1: 21-23January – Module 2: 3-5 February – Module 3: 2-4 March
- Cost Management Optimisation and ITS, 21-23 January, Istanbul, Turkey
- Electric Buses, 3-5 February, Hamburg, Germany
- Data collection, measurement and benchmarking, 3-5 February, Dubai, UAE
- Public Transport Fundamentals (in Spanish), 17-19 February, Madrid, Spain
- Tendering and Contracting of Public Transport Services, 26-28 February, Brussels, Belgium
- BRT Planning, Design & Advanced Operations, 2-4 March, Istanbul, Turkey
- RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Safety) for Urban Rail, 2-4 March, Singapore
- Public Transport Fundamentals (in German), 4-6 March, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Training and Study Tour on Electric Buses: Procurement, Planning & Funding, 16-20 March, Shenzhen/Guangzhou, China
- Metro and Rail Study Tour, 16-18 March, Madrid/Barcelona, Spain
- Public Transport Fundamentals, 6-8 April, Singapore
- Marketing & Communication, 8-10 April, Paris, France
- Training and Study Tour on Bus Priority Schemes, 20-22 April, Brussels, Belgium & Amsterdam Schiphol, Netherlands
- Diversity and Inclusion, 27-29 April, Hamburg, Germany
- Latin America Public Transport Study Tour, April (dates tbc), Cities tbc, Latin America
- Tendering and Contracting of Public Transport Services, 26-28 May, Istanbul, Turkey
- Electric Buses Study Tour, May, Cities tbc, UK
- Building Leaders in Urban Transport Planning, 14-18 June, Dubai, UAE
- Artificial Intelligence, 15-17 June (tbc), Singapore
- Hydrogen Buses, 15-16 June, Cologne, Germany
- Electric Taxis, 15-17 June, Shenzhen, China
- Fundamentals in Research Methodology, 15-17 June, Dubai, UAE
- Public Transport Fundamentals, 17-19 June, Brussels, Belgium
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS), 22-24 June, Paris, France
- Electric Buses (in Portuguese), June, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Bus Planning & Scheduling, 6-8 July, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Training and Study Tour on Electric Buses: Operations & Maintenance, 31 August- 4 September, Shenzhen/Zhengzhou, China
- Security and Risk Assessment,14-16 September, Singapore
- Depot Automation and Digitalised Maintenance, 16-18 November, Shenzhen, China